Website Johnson Controls Norway AS
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you If you are interested to learn more about this exciting opportunity then please contact HR Director Nordics, Lene Overgaard Andersen on +458736 7201 or Lene.Overgaard@jci.com or apply directly to the role through Finn.no. We look forward to hearing from you!
Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. You will be responsible for business partnering with all office functions and sites across Norway and Finland (Trondheim, Vøyenenga, Ålesund, Larvik, Tromsø, and Helsinki). Hence, willingness to undertake regular travel is necessary. You will work from Oslo office and you will report to, and closely collaborate with the Nordic HR Director. We are a diverse Nordic HR team with one person located in Sweden, one in Norway, one in Finland, and three in Denmark. You will liaise on a regular basis with the wider HR team to share ideas, best practice and ensure the team is working towards common HR and business goals.
What you will do
- Undertake full range of generalist HR activities working in partnership with regional management and other business stakeholders (in some extent also HR activities related to the Nordic region)
- Provide advice and guidance on the management of employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, restructuring and other key HR areas including performance management, recruitment and Talent Management.
- Ensure effective implementation of enterprise wide initiatives across the Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Support and Total Rewards activities in line with business strategy.
- Ensure comprehensive utilization, completion and promotion of the value of the annual and mid-year Performance Matters process and adoption of Leadership Essentials.
- Engage business leaders in meaningful succession planning activities for their area, in order to ensure alignment with the organizational talent review (OTR).
- Identify skills shortages, designing Personal Development Plans where appropriate, and supporting general learning and development activities.
- Develop management capability by providing coaching and guidance (with regard to process and interpersonal skills)
- Design and drive well executed change management and organizational design programs.
- Update and develop effective and suitable local HR policies and procedures to implement throughout the business. Provide advice and interpret such policies as appropriate. Identify and work towards harmonization of policies, processes, T’s & C’s wherever possible.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer focused, value add, service provision.
- Close collaboration with the Payroll team on HR/Payroll related tasks
- General Workforce administration related to the employment of the employees
- Ad hoc projects and reporting
How you will do it
- High visibility on all locations
- Supporting various businesses (Products, Supply Chain, Services)
- Regularly assess area of responsibility and use initiative, creativity and knowledge to encourage change to drive business performance through effective HR activities.
- Work with Business Leaders to develop Employee Engagement action plans, providing advice, guidance, and ideas as required.
- Develop good relationships with employee representatives and local works councils, whenever applicable, hold statutory meetings and work towards local agreements in the interests of the company whilst maintaining a good social climate.
- Assist and advise in restructuring and reorganization exercises, by collecting relevant data and carrying out all legal process to its completion, whilst advising on potential risks or problems.
- Work in conjunction with management teams to promote the culture of the organization to all employees through inclusivity, diversity and empowerment and the values of accountability, teamwork, integrity and trust
- Master the balance between strategic and operational HR
What we look for
- A proven track record in HR experience and experience in a managerial position
- Exposure to senior leadership teams and a proven capacity to engage effectively and form partnerships
- Experience in a large multi-site, complex commercial environment
- You thrive in a complex and constantly changing environment, where agility and adaptability is absolute key
- Ability to develop and coach employees
- Demonstrable experience of leading HR projects and initiatives to deliver results
- Ability to drive change
This role will give you the platform to drive real value with people initiatives at a country level.Your success in this role is highly dependent on your ability to establish relations of trust, prove that you understand business conditions and always handle projects and processes in a confident and structured way.You pay attention to details while also being able to identify and act on the strategic level. As a person, you are outgoing, proactive, and empathic.
Johanne Myre Fredriksen
Country HR Manager
Tel: + 47 979 59 063
To apply for this job please visit www.finn.no.