Website Johnson Controls as
Johnson Controls er en av verdens ledende bedrifter innen styring, regulering og overvåking av innemiljø og energiforbruk i bygg. Gjennom oppkjøpet av Tyco har vi nå en helt unik posisjon i byggeindustrien vedr. helintegrerte løsninger mellom sikring- og automatiseringssystem. I Norge har vi også eget forretningsområde for industriell kulde. Johnson Controls ble i 2018 kåret av Clarivate Analytics til èn av de 100 mest innovative selskapene i verden! Vi opererer i over 150 land med 120.000 ansatte. Vi har vært etablert i Norge siden 1974 og er 140 ansatte, og omsatte for ca. NOK 325 mill i 2018. Johnson Controls produserer via egne fabrikker kontrollere, undersentraler, sensorer/lesere og software rettet mot moderne og teknisk avanserte bygg. Vi leverer komplette automatikkløsninger, SD-anlegg, energioppfølgingssystem og sikkerhetsløsninger for alle typer bygg. I tillegg er vi en ledende produktleverandør innen automasjon, ventilasjon og kulde.
Then this opportunity might be something for you!
What you will do
Imagine a career that perpetually stretches your capabilities. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a strong heritage within an innovative and growing industry. You will be responsible for business partnering with all office functions and sites across Norway and Finland (Oslo, Trondheim, Vøyenenga, Ålesund, Larvik, Tromsø, Lørenskog and Helsinki). Hence, willingness to undertake regular travel is necessary.
You will work from Oslo office and you will report to, and closely collaborate with the Nordic HR Director located in Denmark. We are a diverse Nordic HR team with three persons in Denmark, one person located in Sweden, one in Norway and one in Finland for which you are responsible.
You will liaise on a regular basis with the wider HR team to share ideas, best practice and ensure the team is working towards common HR and business goals.
How you will do it
As Country HR Business partner, you will master the balance between strategic and operational HR, as you will:
- Undertake full range of generalist HR activities working in partnership with regional management and other business stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance on the management of employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, restructuring and other key HR areas including performance management, recruitment and Talent Management.
- Ensure effective implementation of enterprise wide initiatives across the Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Support and Total Rewards activities in line with business strategy.
- Ensure comprehensive utilization, completion and promotion of the value of the annual and mid-year Performance Matters process and adoption of Leadership Essentials.
- Engage business leaders in meaningful succession planning activities for their area, in order to ensure alignment with the organizational talent review (OTR).
- Identify skills shortages, designing Personal Development Plans where appropriate, and supporting general learning and development activities.
- Develop management capability by providing coaching and guidance (with regard to process and interpersonal skills).
- Design and drive well executed change management and organizational design programs.
- Update and develop effective and suitable local HR policies and procedures to implement throughout the business. Provide advice and interpret such policies as appropriate. Identify and work towards harmonization of policies, processes, T’s & C’s wherever possible.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer focused, value add, service provision.
- Close collaboration with the Payroll team on HR/Payroll related tasks.
- General Workforce administration related to the employment of the employees.
- Ad hoc projects and reporting.
What we look for
You have relevant experience within HR, but you can come from various backgrounds such as HR assistant, HR Consultant, HR Partner, HR Manager or similar. You have a BS or MS in Human Resources or similar education.
- Exposure to senior leadership teams and a proven capacity to engage effectively and form partnerships.
- Experience in a large multi-site, complex commercial environment.
- You thrive in a complex and constantly changing environment, where agility and adaptability is absolute key.
- Ability to develop and coach employees, as well as drive change.
- Demonstrable experience of leading HR projects and initiatives to deliver results.
- Understanding of HR issues including employee relations / unionized environment and employment legislation in Norway
- PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in Norwegian and English.
This role will give you the platform to drive real value with people initiatives at a country level. Your success in this role is highly dependent on your ability to establish relations of trust, prove that you understand business conditions and always handle projects and processes in a confident and structured way. You pay attention to details while also being able to identify and act on the strategic level. As a person, you are outgoing, proactive, and empathic.
If you are interested to learn more about this exciting opportunity, then please contact HR Director Nordics, Lene Overgaard Andersen on +458736 7201.
You can apply directly through our website www.johnsoncontrols.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Address: Ensjøveien 23 B, 0661 Oslo
To apply for this job please visit johnsoncontrols.referrals.selectminds.com.